четверг, 30 июня 2016 г.

DIY Chalkboard Chargers


Hi Everybody!
Today I am back with one of many follow up posts to my Thrifted Fall Table. Today I will be showing you how I turned some inexpensive thrifted chargers into these beautiful festive Chalkboard Chargers. To see my full post on my Thrifted Fall Table, or my No Sew Patchwork Cable Knit Table Runner please click over to my blog at the bottom of this post.


While I was out on one of my recent thrift store shopping excursions I came across a stack of gold chargers when inspiration suddenly struck! They would look great on my fall table as mini chalkboards! It was the perfect design solution because they could be used as easy and practical name cards or to add a little quotable inspiration to the table. Plus they are easy to store and better yet the whole project only cost me $2! Since all of my supplies were left overs from other projects.


diy chalkboard chargers, chalkboard paint, crafts, dining room ideas, seasonal holiday decor






diy chalkboard chargers, chalkboard paint, crafts, dining room ideas, seasonal holiday decor






diy chalkboard chargers, chalkboard paint, crafts, dining room ideas, seasonal holiday decor





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/10178610/diy-chalkboard-chargers site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий