среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Thrifty Frame/Print Turned Tiled Coastal Tray


I LOVE to reinvent thrifty finds. Like this old frame/print I picked up recently. Very 80's but with a little paint, some tiles, old handles, glue and grout....you have a brand "new" coastal treasure!


I bought this print for a few dollars at the thrift store. I painted the frame and added tiles and handles to the sides.


thrifty frame print turned tiled coastal tray, crafts, repurposing upcycling




I glued the tiles directly to the glass (the print is still underneath). Then used ready made grout and done! So easy.


thrifty frame print turned tiled coastal tray, crafts, repurposing upcycling




A little copper spray paint (to match the copper color in the tiles) on the leftover handles I had. Attached to the sides, I now have a cute little tray.
FOR THE FULL TUTORIAL, FINISHED PHOTOS AND MORE, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK TO MY BLOG POST PROVIDED BELOW >>>


thrifty frame print turned tiled coastal tray, crafts, repurposing upcycling





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/10021023/thrifty-frame-print-turned-tiled-coastal-tray site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий