среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Turn a Christmas Wreath Into a Fall Wreath


I've been looking for a Fall wreath and they're expensive!
I found one on Amazon for over $80.00, and since we're still in the midst of renovating I couldn't justify spending that type of money on one. So I grabbed one of my old Christmas wreaths and embellished it with dollar store items- leaves and berries to be precise!
The great thing about this is that it's temporary. All of the embellishments can be removed and the wreath can once again be used for Christmas!
I started off with one of those glitzy silvery wreaths, but any type can be used. Such an easy and cost effective solution since this wreath ended up costing only $15.00!



I included the mailbox too -


turn a christmas wreath into a fall wreath, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths





Here's what I started with


turn a christmas wreath into a fall wreath, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths







turn a christmas wreath into a fall wreath, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/10230322/turn-a-christmas-wreath-into-a-fall-wreath site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий