среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

World's BEST DIY EVER If You Have Back Pain, You"ve Got to See This!


I have had 11 operations on my back and always hated loading the dishwasher because leaning over just made my pain worse! When we remodeled my kitchen I raised the dishwasher 16 inches allowing room for a drawer below. Now it is easy for me to load and unload the dishwasher without having to lean over!! What a difference those 16 inches makes! It was easy to get the cabinet made and my hubby installed it for me.
The space above the dishwasher is perfect for the microwave above it so you can see inside without it being too high. I first did this years ago, after my 3rd or 4 th surgery I believe but we have made these changes to every house we have lived in since! All my girlfriends want to do this same thing in their kitchens too.
We did the same t to my washer and dryer by raising them up 16 inches and making it easier for me back in the 90's and now I see the manufacturers like Maytag even make the drawer/stands to raise your machines now too! It just made sense to me to raise the dishwasher and these changes have always been a highlight when we go to sell later too. Let's face it we are all getting older so we need to work smarter.


The microwave fits above the dishwasher easily freeing up more counter space too.


world s best diy ever if you have back pain you ve got to see this, appliances, kitchen design




With the door open the raised dishwasher is the perfect height to load or unload without putting any stress on my back. Now I have no excuse not to do the dishes so beware there is that risk, LOL!


world s best diy ever if you have back pain you ve got to see this, appliances, kitchen design





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/10180753/world-s-best-diy-ever-if-you-have-back-pain-you-ve-got-to-see-this site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий